Wednesday 11 February 2015

Ulzzang Lip Make-Up Look (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hello Minna-san!  
Ulzzang is a term in Korean for "Best Face" or something to that description, it basically highlights those of above average appearance. People with this style/look usually use the same make-up looks, almost to the point that the term Ulzzang has became a make-up look in it's self. 

Today I have chosen to do the Ulzzang lip look for all of you as it's fun, easy and practically anyone will have the products for it!

The bases of an Ulzzang lip look is to have a stained inner lip which will fade out to a pale outer lip. For me I have chosen a fuchsia pink as my stain and a lip balm as my pale outer colour, 
The key is to be gentle and gradually add the stain on the inner portion of your lips, this will give them an almost bitten look which is what you're going for. 

Afterwards you add a pale lip colour which compliments your stain, in my case it was a pearl shine lip balm from Nivea. 

Around the edges of your lips you can add a very light concealer to draw attention to the cupids bow at the top of your lips, or even a liquid highlighter.


And that completes my Ulzzang Lip Look (0♥‿♥0) and I hope you all enjoyed it! xxx


You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:

2 comments: